Happy Father's Day!

"Happy Father's Day" to my wonderful dad! You're the greatest. You and mom taught me how to give to others just as Papa taught you. Thank you for all you've done. I've loved to hear your stories ever since I can remember. Tales of years gone by. Lots of funny happenings. Lots of memories. I thank you for showing me that family means a lot. Thank you for serving in the Navy during WWII for our country. I know that you love America very much and would serve again if they'd let you. Thank you for the talks we've had about God's word. (I do think you hold the record for reading the Bible through in a month's time.) Thank You for showing me that the love of God, family and our country are important! God Bless You today!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy Father's Day Grandpa!

Love
Beth