Good To Be Back...

Well, it's good to be back. I've been busy, busy, busy... probably just like everyone else. It just seems like we're always on the go. Merrill and I went to the Farm Science Review the third week of Sept. I had a family reunion in Ky the last week end of Sept. I didn't stay until Sun., but came back for our church picnic. Then we went to Gatlinburg, Tenn. with some good friends Betty & Jim Jewett. And, then I got bronchitis the day after we got back home and I have been pretty much laid up for several days.

I haven't done any bloggin', so I guess you'd say that I've had a vacation from bloggin'. I have kept up with the election and a lot of what's going, but I'm ready to vote. Thursday, Sarah Palin will be in the area and I plan to go see her. That will be exciting!

Merrill has been working on the church ministries building. He has had lots of help for which he is very grateful. They are coming along real good. They are closing it in this week and the windows should be in next week. He was able to get the septic in and the catch basin close to schedule. It rained a little, but not enough to hamper his work. I know he is relieved about getting that done, just as he will be relieved to see the brick on the building. Weather can cause lots of problems for building projects. We're very thankful for the Lords blessings on us!

Well, that's just about it for catch up time!

No comments: