Yeah, It's Spring!

Today is the first day of spring... yeah, it's Spring!!!

I am so ready. I love to see the flowers pushing their way through the ground and all the green after a long winters snow and rains.

It's been one of those weeks. Tired, not feeling on top of it and sometimes just run, run. You know what I mean? I need a day of rest!

Amy & the munchkins are heading back to Kansas. It has been so nice getting to spend some time with them. I bought some kids books and Kinsey and Caden have been reading up a storm. I love it! I love to read and I like to see my grand kids enjoy the adventures of going anywhere and having adventures through the pages of a book. Like someone once said books will take you anywhere and through many experiences. Oh, maybe that was me. :)

Today's another full day so until next time, enjoy the day!

No comments: