Some of God's Blessings on Us...

All around us we see sad faces of people who are unemployed or struggling to make ends meet. Sometimes, we fail to see the good that God has blessed us with. This song has been going through my mind all day. I'm am so blessed!

As the world looks upon me, as I struggle along
They say I have nothing,
but they are all wrong.
In my heart I'm rejoicing, though
this world may not see...
I thank you Lord for
your blessings on me...

There's a roof up above me,
I've a good place to sleep,
There's food on my table,
and shoes on my feet...
You gave me your Love Lord
and a fine family,
I thank you Lord for your
blessings on me...

Well, you know I'm not wealthy,
and these clothes are not new,
I don't have much money,
but Lord I have You...
And to me that's all matters
though the world may not see,
I thank you Lord for your
blessings on me.

-unknown

Have a blessed Thanksgiving Season !

No comments: