Animals, Animals & More Animals...

This week and this week only... I am accepting... animals, animals and more animals. Of course, this is just talk. I've got my hands full.

My parents gave me five kittens on the day one of our old barn cats presented us three new kittens. Adding those cats, plus the one kitten my parents gave me last week and the pet cat, Tuluse... I have around 11 cats (mostly kittens). The trick is getting most of them to be barn cats and keep the mice down. Another trick is keeping them at all. We have coyotes and they have come up as far as our garden, plus cats have a mind of their own and sometimes decide they want to go elsewhere exp. when they are introduced to a new place.

Now... I have chickens. Five Rhode Island Reds that my son, Steve brought over last evening. Steve, Nick & Brett help me set up the chicken operation. Small chicken house and fenced in area. It looks kinda cute. I will get pictures later.

I may even get a rooster! Proud old roosters are fun to watch... they strut around showing off their beautiful colors.


I told my mom this morning, "if you know anyone who has a goat, cow or pig let them know that I want one." NOT! I have my hands full now!!!


Of course, I wouldn't mind a goose! lol!!!


No comments: