Cool Crisp Day...


Today was a cool crisp day. It wasn't too bad working outside after it got a little warmth to it.

Merrill & I were noticing that there was a little color to the leaves yesterday as we drove home from church. Last week end when we went to Ky for the weekend, the leaves were brown and falling. I think the rain has helped a little plus there are different tree leaves showing color now. Let's hope for more beautiful fall colors. After all, that's part of the fun of fall. The beautiful colors.

I ate at my parents today. As usual, Mom made a great soup and pineapple upside down cake. We had a nice visit. My parents are fun people to visit.

The crops are off and it has rained so I got to burn my trash in the burn barrel. Yeah! I really didn't like it being so dry. Last week there were a couple field fires in our area. That's just a little too scary. I'm soooo thankful for the rain!

Well, that's about it for today...

1 comment:

Biya said...

i like the colors of the fall too