Thanksgiving Memories...

I have so many fond Thanksgiving memories from down through the years. Hopefully, you do to. The older we get and as the years go by, we are just thankful for those that can be present at our dinners. So many have passed on, but we still have the memory of times gone by.

My Aunt Edna was able to be with us at my parents. It was special for us and I know that it was special for her. Our oldest grandson, Kyle, was able to be with us also. That was a very special treat! Again, I was so thankful that I have my parents & brothers and sister's families to share Thanksgiving with. Our bond was strengthened again as we held hands, prayed and gave thanks for our blessings and family.

Of course, their was lots of turkey and delicious food, reminiscing and just loving each other. After all, we never know what a year holds, but we were enjoying the moment.

The evening Thanksgiving meal was held at our home with our children that could be there. Beth, Mike & the kids were in Kansas to share Thanksgiving with Amy, Monte & their kids. It's not hard to share a twin when I know how much the other one needs her. Blessings on them all. Also, Blessings on my family that shared the evening meal with Merrill & I.

I sincerely hope you who are reading this post had a blessed Thanksgiving time too!

No comments: