This may be the last time I can use the snow flakes for awhile. Friday, might have been the last big snow of the season. We'll see. Anyway, we know that Spring is just around the corner.

With all the snow & ice that we've had this year, our pond is back up. It really got low when it didn't rain very much last summer and fall. Good to see it up.

This morning I woke to the sounds of the ducks on the pond. That's when we really know Spring is close. The ducks and geese come back. I always look forward to seeing them.

The only downside to spring... MUD! Boy, do we have mud. That I can do without, but it is a part of it. We'll manage. We always do!

March 20, 2011 is the first day of Spring. I'm officially ready!!!

Have a great day... look at some garden catalogs & plan a garden even if it's only in a pot or planter.

No comments: