Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer...

Years ago I heard a song that had the words about the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer. The last couple of weeks could almost fit that description around here. I don't know that it's crazy because it's a typical July, but the flurry of events at such a h0t time might fit that category. :)

Today, the factor was over 100 degree, so I thought it was a good time to get some bookwork done and pay the bills.

Amy, Kinsey and I worked in the garden at around 8:30. It was a nice time to work. Definitely not very humid, but it was still around 90 degree. Amy picked the few beans that were on and we watered the garden.

Tomorrow, I plant to wash clothes early and hang them out. That helps keep the house cool.

Well, that's about it for a hot, humid July day.

Have a great evening!

No comments: