End of Week News

Amy doesn't like me to blog without pictures. So... here you go Amy. I fixed the red eye in this picture of the girls. Just thought she'd enjoy me posting their picture. :)

This has been a fun week. I've made my second batch of homemade vegetable soup. Merrill doesn't like soup in the summer, so I always look forward to fall when I can make soup. I've baked 3 good loaves of bread. I had one (#4) that did not rise right. Don't actually know what happened there, but that does happen sometimes.

Thursday night Buffy, Breanna & I we went to Sandra Hatfield's baby shower at the parsonage. She got a lot of nice things for little Levi.

Merrill, Steve & Wayne went to Southern OH hunting. So I've just kinda hung out today. I haven't had much relaxation time lately so it was welcome. :)

That's about it for the end of the week news.

1 comment:

Amy said...

lol mother you are funny, yes looks better with picture. Love you lots your the best