Something funny!

Do you wanna know something funny? Mittens my favorite cat had kittens. They have been weaned at least a month to six weeks. Well, when I opened the door last night to feed my dog and cats, one of the kittens came in. We have looked all over for that cat. We can hear it meow, but cannot locate it. I think that it is probably behind my washer and dryer which are in a closet in my kitchen. I am putting out food and water. Merrill hates animals in the house, but I told him that if I had a cat, I want it to be a live cat and not a dead smelly cat! It is wild, so I don't know how long it will take to get it out. I am keeping the bedroom and bathroom doors closed. Who knows when I do locate it - how I am going to get it- it has never been held. Well, so much for my cat problem... Oh, the picture, I don't dress like that, but I run like that when I hear a meow! I was up a couple times last night when I heard the meow which goes through closed doors. I just can't locate the cat!!! :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

That to funny Mom,

Hope you find you kitten soon.lol

Love you see ya tomorrow

Beth

Amy said...

lol how cute, would love to see you and dad running after that cat.
I am sure that it will go out side one day maybe.
love you lots
amy