Back Again...


I'm back again, but not blogging is becoming a bad habit. For sure, it's not the lazy days of summer like the old pop song goes, or the cute poem about computing and cleaning that I got from a friend. With me, it's canning and freezing. Well, the work will still be there! It's just the busy, busy, busy days of summer.


Although, I think I will share the poem since it was so cute. Maybe, some of you can relate to it because you don't have a lot to do in the summer and can spend a lot of time on the computer, but I don't think I know anyone like that. Anyway, enjoy the idea! :)


Cleaning Poem


I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work..
I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site.
That I got SO way into it
I was into it all night.Sigh--

Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.

-author unknown

No comments: