This Is Awful...

Yes, this is awful... I haven't blogged one time in August 2008.

I have just been busy with corn, beans and peaches. I am getting some food put away from the garden and orchard. Yes, the weeds are bad because I just can't do everything. The Roundup Sprayer is coming out, hopefully, today. We've already mowed down part of the garden which has been harvested. All that's left to do is plant my fall garden with turnips and beets. I may try a few pots of some herbs and lettuce. They can be brought in for winter. We'll see.

Gardening is lots of work. I think this is why I like the change of seasons so well. I'm always ready for the next season. :) I enjoy my seasons, though. Each one has so many special things to enjoy, but after a time, the new one is welcome.

Well, there's still a little more time before summers over and we sure can't complain about the weather because it has been great. We'll enjoy it while we can!

Don't you just love today's date? 08/08/08
It is just kind of a neat date.



No comments: