Snow, Snow & More Snow...


This has been a week of snow, snow and more snow. We've had at least 13" of snow. We've had blowing wind and drifting drives and roads. This winter reminds me of the 1960's a lot. We had lots of snow back then. Of course, I think last year was a cooler winter also. It sure seems like we are going into cooler times.

The picture to the right is supposed to be a winter scene. I'm not sure it doesn't also look like waves in an ocean. Oh well, pretend that it is snow. I had a computer crash just before Christmas and I've lost lots of pictures, articles and poems that I've written. Some were saved on my external hard drive, but lots weren't . We live and learn don't we.

Today, my thoughts are on the scripture in Ephesians 5:1, "Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children." It's very humbling just to think that we can imitate God. For sure, we can't do it on our own. We need God's guiding hand daily.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: