Possibly, A Slower Week...

This will be, possibly, a slower week, but you never know!

Last week, my daughter Amy and her children Kinsey & Caden were in from out of state. It was quite busy trying to fit everything in with lots of running, babysitting as well as my other work that I had to do.


By Saturday night, I was exhausted! Of course, the time change a couple weeks ago didn't help. It takes me a while to get use to losing that one hr of sleep. It sure would be nice if they would just leave it at one time or another. Thought... maybe they could just compromise and move it to the half hr and leave it for good. That might make everybody happy, but then again... not!


Well, it's early Monday morning and I'm up and at it!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thank you for everything you did last week. Your the best!!