Trying To Get It Together...

Where O where did I put that work calendar? I am trying to get it together and keep everything written down in the calendar... if I don't... I make mistakes! I have to have my calendar & I put it somewhere when I was cleaning. That is not good.


Remember when things were slower? Remember, those of you who are older, when you thought your life would slow down when the kids were grown? It just doesn't work that way does it. Sometime, I feel like I'm on a rollo coaster. I guess the good thing about a rollo coaster is that it slows down & stops at some point. I don't need it to stop... I just need it to slow down. The good thing is that I do not feel nearly as tired as I did yesterday."Perhaps the best thing about the future is that it comes just one day at a time." -unknown


Maybe the weather is affecting my feelings! lol!

No comments: