July Is Over...

Can you believe it July is over. The month just flew by. As I said before, this has been one of the best July weathers that I have ever remembered. Global Cooling at it's best. I just had to put that in. :)

The garden is coming right along. Although, for some reasons we're going through a slow tomato ripening stretch. Beth has canned several jars of green beans. I have been mostly fixing them for meals. I wanted her to can as much as she can, first. Her baby girl is due in the middle of November.

Last week, we finished the first corn that I started inside. That was a good start, but now the Peaches N Cream that I bought in Virginia is coming on and it is delicious. Merrill and I ate some for supper and then we took some over to Beth.We should have some to freeze this next week.

My pressing rental apartment work is almost done... just in time for food preservation. A woman's work is never done.

Well, that just about does it for July blogging...

No comments: