O Nuts...

Yesterday, this little guy came to visit that is always looking for my O Nuts!



Isaiah and Sophia pretty much finished off a box of O Nuts. Beth and I probably got a couple.(They probably needed the sugar for temporary energy to work in the garden. (Donuts are O Nuts to my little grandson.)

Beth and I weeded the tomatoes. We put cages and stakes on the tomatoes to keep them up off the ground. That was about all we got done because it was so humid and hot.

Being in an air conditioned house is a great choice...

1 comment:

sherryldickinson said...

I LOVE Isaiah! He makes me laugh with some of the words he comes up with! I had never heard of his 'O nuts". That is so funny!
I like his word 'chicken' for the kitchen.
I like his word 'dreabroom' for his bedroom.
I can't think of any other words right now.
Thank you for this post about your little family helping you at your house.
Love, Sherry in Phoenix