What... A Perfect July!


What a perfect July we are having. Last week was extremely hot and humid, but this wk is considerably cooler with rain. I love it!


I've been so busy that I haven't had time to blog...

Just a quick run down... we've been on a short trip & church family camp, plus our daughter, Amy, and her family have been here from Kansas. That was a special treat for Beth and I because we all share the same birthday.

The garden is coming along pretty good. We've been eating corn.Soon, the tomatoes will be ripe. I may fry some green tomatoes tonight if I can't find a ripe one. The beans are growing, but they aren't yeilding yet. We got our fence stretched last week for them to climb up. That was one hot job. It has been a challenge with the rains, but the rains have been nice for the flower and vegetable garden. I really can't complain.

Summer's almost half over... how time flies!

Well, that's about it for now... have a great day!

1 comment:

sherryldickinson said...

I'm so glad you had both your girls with you to celebrate your birthdays.
I'm interested in hearing how your camp meeting went.
Umm! Your ripe corn sounds like it is delicious! And, I love fried green tomatoes!
I think I'm one of your Silver friends. Smile.
With love,
Sherry in Phoenix
PS - I had more fun with you at Isaiah's birthday party in May!