Busy Time Of Year...

It is certainly a busy time of year... but we just love it... don't we!?! It seems like we just go, go, go through the months of November and December celebrating two of the most wonder holidays and remembrances of the year and then we are ready for a little winter rest before spring. Personally, I wouldn't want it any other way!

Today, I baked pumpkin bread. I think this is the third time that I've baked it in a month. It goes fast and well. I had two loaves baked and gave them to some hunters who needed a treat. My sons, grandson and some friends, so I needed to replenish the pantry. :)

Yesterday, I watched some of my grandsons. We went over to Beth's to visit and Carson and Isaiah had a great time playing. After I got Ryan and Brandon, we went back over to Beth's and they enjoyed holding baby Sophia. They had such cute little loving grins on their faces. Grand kids are wonderful!


No comments: