Christmas Happeings...


Well, I need to find my camera, so I can take pictures. Don't you just hate it when you put something up for safe keeping and it's lost? :)

This year I put up a white tree. It was a little inexpensive tree that didn't take long to put up or decorate. Yeah! At first, I wasn't sure that I really liked it, but it's growing on me. I guess the thought crossed my mind that it looks so pure and white. My lights are multicolored and the decorations are multicolored. I'll try to get a picture soon!

Last night, I went bloggin', well actually blog reading. I do this every now and then. I went from one site to another visiting people that I know and lots that I did not know. Reading lots of blogs of family fun and love for husbands, wives and families. Lots of blogs that show their love for God. It is so neat to see what's going on in peoples lives.

For sure, the news media doesn't get it. There are people in this world that love God, family and their country and live good Godly lives. Blogging is fun! I know that I can't be the only one who does this. I know it's not something that one can spend a lot of time doing, but just every once in a while for pure joy and encouragement... go blog reading or bloggin'. Who knows, I may have been on your blog.


Have a blessed day!

No comments: