Happy 62nd Anniversary Dad & Mom

Happy 62nd Anniversary Dad & Mom! I know they've been great years for you. It is still fun to watch a couple in their golden years have so much love to give.


I am so thankful for such a great dad and mom. They are such a joy to know and be around. They are truly loving and giving parents. I know that I 'm prejudiced, but they are not hard to honor. I think of the scripture, "Honor thy father and thy mother, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee," Deuteronomy 5:16.


Thanks Mom and Dad for loving each other and setting the example for the family to follow. May you have many more happy years together!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hope they had a great anniversay.
They look so cute in that pictures, I just love it
love a