Few Days Off...

Wow, I'm going to get a few days off...

I'm going to church camp. That means my husband will have to watch the home fires for a few days. I'm trying to get things so that he can batch it without much problem. I've got him his tv dinners plus lots of extras, his clothes are laid out for each day and the dog and cat have their feeders full. He just needs to check on them.

I'm so looking forward to spiritual refreshment and enjoyable times with family and friends. It's just nice to get a way.

At the home front... I got a little more garden in yesterday, right before the rain. The garden center owner in our area said lots of people are having a hard time getting their gardens in because of the rains. Other plants and seeds are in pots to put out when I get back because now it is mud, mud, mud.

I'm part of a Lady Beetle Project and have my little collector in the garden. I went out to see how it was doing this morning and there are a few bugs, but I didn't see any lady beetles. It just keeps raining and raining. Hopefully, there will be some dry times this week and I can get some beetles to identify. I'll talk more about this project later, probably, in August when I do my last test.

In closing, the laundry is about ready and all I need to do is clean a little before I leave. I'm looking forward to a great week and I wishing you the same.

1 comment:

sherryldickinson said...

Hi Connie!
I really like the circle picture of you in the gardening hat with your pretty pink roses.
I'm anxious to hear how your church camp meeting went.
Love,
Bethie's mother-in-law