It's So Good To Be Back...



It's so good to be back on a blogging pattern. If you think it's been a little bit crazy here. I put up some of my posts that were just sitting there. I changed some of the dates since they were actually written at an earlier time, some I just let them go up when they were dated. I need to get on top of things. That said...

I'm just loving this weather. Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year. Beautiful color, mixed weather (up & down) and just doing different things. I guess I'm also ready for the garden to end and get everything ready for winter.

What's on... I made my first pot of homemade soup this week. Mmmm mmm good! I love homemade soup and chili. I like my soup in cool or colder weather. I also made homemade bread. I don't do a lot of bread baking in the summer either. Mmmm mmm good! I made fudge a couple weeks ago, but I may make it again this week. Plus, I think I'll look up a new recipe to try.








Note: I'm working on glitches... for some reason this did not go up as it should have.

No comments: