Another Cat Story...

Well, Snowflake, has started going out some. She was an inside, outside cat at Amys. I don't like the in or out thing because that means if I don't catch her coming in she will drag in dirty snow or mud. But, it makes her happy.

She made friends this morning with the cat that we got in last fall and could not catch. I sure hope she doesn't learn bad habits and I definitely do not want her to bring the other cat in. It does not listen and it is still wild. All it will do is come up and eat. Anyway, she has been out to meet the other cats this morning and they all seemed to like her. But, she was ready to come in after a time.

Now, Paul, I think that Dudley should like Snowflake. I can always let Lowell cat sit and see!(Provided, he promises not to feed Snowflake to Dudley!!!) :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mom
sounds like snowflake is having a nice time at her new home, we sure do miss her lots but both mommy's are doing ok without her.
Can't wait to see you love you lots
amy