Into The Christmas Season

Well,Dec 1, we are officially in the Christmas season. Today, I'm going to start decorating for Christmas. Merrill didn't use to like to have the Christmas tree up until after Thanksgiving. So, I would put it up while he was away hunting. For the last few years, David and I would put it up, but this year David entered the hunting arena. But, I decided to do things different this year anyway. I'm considering having a tree done by the Grandchildren and just using my ceramic tree upstairs.

We will be going to Kansas for Amy's RN nursing pinning and program in a little over a week. I just can't believe how time as gone by. She has worked so hard for this achievement. She has been an LPN this past year and loves nursing.


Today, Breanna and I had a tea party. She loves her tea parties. She'll say, "Grandma, I think we need to have a tea party!" What fun!:) She stayed with me last night and slept in Grandpa's spot. One of the first things she asked me this morning was when he would be back. (Grandpa loves his granddaughters and they love him.) Then, right after breakfast, it was time for a tea party, of course!

2 comments:

Amy said...

mom sounds like you and Breanna had a great time.
Can't wait to see you in a little over a week. I just love it when family comes to visit.
love you
amy

LJL said...

Maybe someday we will get grandkids.