Ending The Year

Well, we made it! If you are reading this, we're ending the year. :) Heh, why not on a happy note?

I talked with my parents this morning and dad wondered if I had my New Year's resolutions made yet. Well, in fact, I started the list a few days ago! At my age, you just don't jump right in and get it down. It is one of my highlights of the year. New resolutions, the old behind us and a new start before us. No, I don't keep them all. I'm just not perfect. But, I am satisfied with what I did accomplish this year. I am happy to see where the Lord has walked with me, carried me and comforted me. It's been a good year!


The Goal List

What did you accomplish?
What did you not?
Another year's gone
with memories, a lot.

The goal list is out.
I'm marking them off.
I succeeded here...
And, here, I did not.

The year's ending soon
After I take stock,
of the goals that I've met
And, what I have not.

I'll take out my pen
Make a new list.
Working real hard
on my accomplishments.

No comments: