Baby...It's Cold Outside


Well, it is very cold outside. The snow is still as beautiful as ever but I plan on staying in. I'm not much of a cold weather person. I go out and get the mail and feed the dog.

This is a picture of Merrill that I took for my girls. They wanted to see their dad holding the cat. Snowflake (her name for now) loves Merrill. She likes to play with his feet and lay on his lap. (I'm the bad mom with the squirt bottle that keeps her from getting where she should not be.) She will let me hold her up-side-down and rub her tummy and play with her paws and she will cuddle up next to me if I am laying down, but she likes Merrill's lap.

2 comments:

Beth said...

how cute! Dad and the little kitten. I'm so glad that Dad and the cat get along. ;-)

Love Me

Amy said...

Oh mother, I can tell that dad just loves the little kitten. They look like they are going to be best friends ;)
love you lots