CVS Deals

Well, I did it! Beth is teaching me how to do the CVS coupon challenge. :) She is new at it and Heather Loper has been such a help to her. So... thank you so much Heather!!!

We had the sweetest cashier that checked us out. She was so patient with all that we had. So... thank very much Merri Anne, you're one of the greatest!!!

We didn't do quite as good as Heather by far, but we are working on it. I had over $50 worth of groceries and incidentals and paid $27 for them plus I have $10 ecb. I am so pleased since this is the first time that I went and I knew that I would have to put more cash into it to get started. Anyway it is so much fun. I just love to save money and especially on things that I need and not a bunch of junk. My purchases are pictured above.

When we were checking out a lady behind us said, "You look like you're buying the store out." What fun is that!!! :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Mom, I had so much fun today. I hope to do it again. And hopfully we will not have to pay that much again ;-)

Love you
Beth

Unknown said...

Great job!! check out our blog-we match up cvs extra buck with coupons!! We love CVS