Prayer Is The Key...



Often at night, thoughts just pop into my head. Sometimes, I am so tired that I just ask the Lord to please help me remember these thoughts in the morning and other times, I will crawl out of bed and come write it down at my desk.

Last night these thoughts about the scripture on sowing in tears and reaping with joy and the old song about prayer is the key to heaven just kept running through my mind. So, of course, the Lord reminded me this morning about the song. I want to share them with you in these early morning hours. Hopefully, it will encourage you today, especially if you're in a big battle.

"They that sow in tears shall reap in joy." Psalm 126:5

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. "(Hebrews 11:1)


Prayer Is The Key


Prayer is the key to Heaven,
But faith unlocks the door;
Words are so easily spoken,
But prayer without faith is like a boat without an oar.

Have faith when you speak to the Master,
That's all he asks you for;
Prayer is the key to Heaven,
But faith unlocks the door.

Have faith when you speak to the Master,
That's all he asks you for;
Prayer is the key to Heaven,
But faith unlocks the door.

No comments: