Different Kind of Day

I've changed what I was going to write about this morning so many times because it's just a different kind of day.

I was going to tell you about a dream, then I was going to discuss the weather, then I was going to discuss the geese and finally I was going to discuss baking bread. W...e...l...l...,let's see where this goes. Oh yes, that w...e...l...l..., is a private family joke and they will know what I mean. :)

Let's take care of last weeks business first and then we can go from there...

I'm sad... I was so looking forward to that 10" of snow that the weather man was promising us. They just like to build us up for a let down. l0l Seriously, I wanted that pinned in and rest feeling. Well...you just can't trust the weather man. On the neat side, I like to see the Lord show that He decides what comes and goes. So, there is always to sunny side of the story!

Yes, we have 5 February birthdays! We have 5 in December and July also. Big families mean lots of birthdays and anniversaries. They are fun, but they are hard to keep up with when trying to get pictures together for a blog slide. I am using the birthdays to update my picture files and try to get folders on all my family members for future use. After I get through everyone, I'm n0t sure I will continue to do the slide shows. I may just use a single picture, but that is another story.

Last, but not least is the Seniors Banquet was very nice. Our young people's group went all out and had a nice meal. There was a big turnout and the food was great! Our pastors wife gave a nice talk and we did a heart, decorating, cookie activity to go along with her talk. We old folks like to do creative things too! :)

I'm getting too long, so I will come back later for some more up to day thoughts!

1 comment:

LJL said...

Weather forecasters have it made. Right about half the time. I was so bummed to wake up and find 1/2 inch of snow. I saw Channel 7's meteorologist trying to explain what happened. The "jet stream" just didn't go where all the humans said it was going. Guess they forgot who was in charge.