Just Getting Back

I'm just getting to another posting. It is just after midnight and I couldn't sleep. Not sure why. I decided to get up and post. So I am sitting here sipping my Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea. It has some awesome ingredients in it like chamomile, rose, spearmint, & lemongrass etc. All the good stuff for you.

I have been looking at old photos and memories are just coming in so fast, one right after another. Have you ever had that happen to you? Pictures just remind you of so many people and so many stories. Maybe in the next few weeks, I can share a few of the stories. I just don't want to think of them all night long. But, that happens sometimes.

I don't know what it is, but I'm have been having trouble with the spell check on this site. I did hear someone else mention that they were having trouble with the spell check also. Lately, it just will not work for me. Sometimes I will write in word and use their spell check and then do a copy/paste over here, but not very often. Anyway, hopefully, everything is spelled right. I try to check it over good, but sometimes I miss the error until after I post it.

Well, I think that this is it for the night. The tea is working and it is time to sign out. :)

No comments: