Ventured Out...

Well, I ventured out yesterday! Yeah, not too bad. I did get tired grocery shopping. I also visted Beth and Isaiah for awhile before coming home. It was nice to get out!

We still have quite a bit of snow here, but it is going to warm up, so it will probably get nasty with lots of mud to track in. But, we've had our nice big snow and pretty cold winter weather so I'm ready for Spring even the mud.

I bought my white kitten, Snowflake, a nice red collar with a bell, so as soon as it is fit, I can introduce her to the great outdoors. I am going to get Mittens, my fluffy gray cat, a collar with a bell also. She is my favorite outside cat that I let in to eat everyday. That will make both of them easy to find as well as let others know that they are someones pets. Lauryn gave me Mittens as a kitten a few years ago. It must be something about grandchildren. The gray cat is from Lauryn and the white cat is from Kinsey & Caden. I wonder if there are more? ;)

The Canadian Geese were here before the last big snow, but left, so maybe they will be back soon. I'm going to be looking for that red robin soon. How about you? ;)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Mom,
Thanks for coming by yesterday to visit. Isaiah and I enjoyed it ;-)

Amy said...

lol well mother I think i must have been around you long enough because I feel the same that if you are sick you should just stay home. i love you very much and glad you are doing a little bit better.
love you lots