Finally, Finding Time...


I'm finally, finding time to blog. I've been so busy in the garden and other work that I have not had time to blog, write or just relax. There is just so much to share.
Beth and I worked so hard on the garden Monday. We were out in the garden just a little after 9:30. That's good for me on a Monday morning. Monday mornings I do the slow working stuff and do not push so much. We called it a day at about 2:30. We are sore and tired from all that work.

I still have some finishing up to do, but the basic stuff is in. We will be able to can and freeze. :)

My mother gave me about 2 dozen more tomato plants yesterday, but I will probably go out and mud them in later today since it has rained and rained. Other things I am planting in pots or will just go stick the seed in the mud and cover with straw so that I don't have a brick like ground.

Anyway, I am so pleased. I am really happy for the rain so that I can get some inside things done. I started my laundry at 4:30 this morning. I have a kitchen to finish cleaning and then I'm going to see a friend from California that's in for her church conference.
Spring, summer and fall are busy, busy times, but I love it. I love the winter rest also, but that's another time and a later blog entry.


Have a blessed day!

No comments: