Just When You Need A Good Laugh...

"Maybe this is the last year I'm going hunting."

Just when you need a good laugh, it arrives in the mail.

After going out to survey the storm damage so far we have 2 nice trees down and some barn roof off. While I was out checking things over I picked up my mail.

We received this card, but it took me awhile to figure out who sent it. But, being a mystery lover, I'm pretty sure it is from good friends Mark, Sherri, Ron & Elois on vacation. The postmark is in Arizona and they were going to Arizona. I'll let you know if I am right.

It's kind of hard to see, but it is an older gentleman hooked up to nourishment with his nurse in the back of a pickup truck at the edge of a wooded area. Come to think of it... there are many a man that I know that this would be fitting to send to.

Anyway, It's pretty cute!!! :)

No comments: