Love The Knock Out Roses...

I love the Knock Out roses that I got I just planted. I have one of each that has been released. They are so neat. I can't wait until they start blooming. I will try to get pictures then. I also have a rose called White Out. It is not a Knock Out rose but it was bred by the Knock Out rose breeder and called White Out. I am anxious to see if it is as good as the Knock Outs.

I am getting over my soreness, so as soon as I can, I need to get a few more things in my spring - summer vegetable garden. I will share my plantings news with you as soon as I've got the job done.

Right now, I'm working in the flower beds, dividing and moving plants. My big issue is the ribbon snake that was in my goose neck plant. I've got to get that thing before it multiplies. I'm going to divide the plant and make it smaller to see if that helps. It just gives the snake too much hiding space. I DO NOT LIKE SNAKES... don't even tell me how beneficial to the garden they are. There are other ways to get flies and mosquito's. We just had too many frogs, but I don't hear them too much anymore, so I sure hope I don't already have a major snake problem. The good thing is that I have only seen one and that was only once. I'll let you know about this development at a later date.

No comments: