Global Cooling

Well, if you ask me it's global cooling not warming. I had to turn my heat back on and I have a cold. Actually, I don't really believe in either. I don't think man can change the earth cooling and heating, that's God's job and what happens to our heating and cooling is a natural course of events, that goes along with time. Of course, we can create pollution by not working and living sensibly, but hey, that's another story. I'm just saying it's cold outside and I have a cold inside and I am very miserable. The cat picture is how I feel!

I think I'm going to have to check out my do not call list, sign up. I'm getting almost non-stop calls, one right after the other. Everybody and his brother, so to speak, is calling for money. Wonder where the good old days of working for some of it is? Well, as you can see, my cold is getting to me and I'm not in good humor.

I did get out and roto-till this morning. The onions are just about ready to use. The radishes should be good for awhile since it is staying cool. The corn is up and the potatoes are looking good. I need to plant more, but while I was gone last week the thistles made a great comeback. So, I will need to spray, but it is too windy, so maybe later today. I will have to get the rest of my corn and my beans in so they have a good start before I leave for camp in a few weeks. Anyway, gardening is an enjoyable task.

Well, tell you what. I'm going back out to work, my phone just keeps ringing and I'm not in the mood to answer it. I'm going out, alone, with no phone. It's just one of those days!:)

No comments: