Lots of Miles

This past week made me think of the poem by Robert Frost, about stopping by the woods on a snowy evening, "...and miles to go before I sleep."

Thursday night, we went to Caden's kindergarten graduation in Independence, KS. It was a nice service. Brandon was graduating from kindergarten at the same time in NC. As soon I get some pictures, I'll post them. Congratulations boys on a job well done!

Beth and I got back Friday night from Kansas. We left at 4:00 a.m. (5 our time) We made it back a little faster than we went, maybe 12 1/2 hr. The traffic wasn't real bad until we hit Indianapolis, In. So, not bad for a holiday week end. We thank the Lord for a safe trip.

Yesterday, we went to Wayne & Wilma's for a holiday get-to-gather. It was fun watching everyone enjoy playing ball, horseshoes and the kids jumping on the trampoline. Just a nice beginning to summer.

Anyway, I am glad to be home for a few weeks, at least until camp. Our neighbors probably wonder if we ever stay home. I'm beginning to wonder if Merrill and my theme song shouldn't be, "on the road again"! At least, it feels that way.

No comments: