Home Again

We had such a nice NC trip again this past week end. The weather and scenery was just beautiful. Paul, Candy and the boys are always glad to see us and their hospitality can't be beat!

Wayne, Wilma & the girls went with us. They trip was easy going, of course, there wasn't a lot of room in the back seat. I still haven't learned to travel without taking everything but the kitchen sink. :) But, I'm learning. I will get to try again real soon when I go to Kansas.

Here are a few recent pictures that I've uploaded off my camera. (I love digital cameras, they are so neat- instant pictures!)


These are pictures of some of my grandchildren and our pastors daughter.







Some NC Trip Pictures:








As you can see they had lots of fun playing basketball and just unwinding!

1 comment:

LJL said...

That looks like fun. We stopped there on our way to Myrtle Beach last year and had some wonderful grilled steaks. Maybe next year on the way through, we will stop and beg some food again.