Looking At Pictures

I was looking through my recent pictures to see if there was anything I wanted to share. Here are two pictures from outside that I took today. The first iris is an old fashioned iris. It is unique in its own way, but not as pretty as the new iris that are available. The second iris is my peach iris. The sun was too bright and my other flower pictures didn't look to great.


This is a picture of Amy working in her front flower bed. There weren't any flowers blooming in this particular bed right now, but she has worked so hard on it and it looks nice. The picture to the right was when the flowers were blooming earlier this spring.

The one below is Beth's front flower bed and she has iris's that are blooming now. I may have to do a little trading with her. I have peach and blue and she has a light purple. hmmm They are very pretty. It is so nice to have daughters that like to garden.
I think what I needed was some pretty flower pictures from my parents house to finish this out. They have some really pretty flowers right now. Mom has a beautiful white iris, but I have to stay away as long as I have this cold, so hopefully, next week I can get some pictures there. Oops, I almost forgot my daughters-in-laws, they have pretty flower beds that are really nice to share too. I do need to get some more pictures.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh mother I want some of those Iris's they are pretty. I wish it would stop raining here for a little bit so my flowers would start growing some more ;) love you lots a