The Stork Is Filling The Quiver...

"... Yes, sons are a gift from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Sons born during one’s youth are like arrows in a warrior’s hand. How blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!" Psalm 127:1-5

The Drugger family are expecting the stork again! Wow! What a family... I do admire them because they are really, really neat. Read the fox news article here: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354694,00.html

I love big families because there is usually so much love, sharing and caring in them. They, usually, have a good work ethic because it is a real necessity. They, usually, aren't selfish either because they do learn to share. My great grandmothers and grandmothers had lots of children, but I had to quit at six. I got tired! Six kids in eight years was the most I could handle. I felt that was what God wanted for me and quit. Although, at times, I thought about a seventh, the perfect number, but I was afraid I would have 3 since there were triplets in my family history. Yes, six was good for me!

Everyone can't have a lot of children, but for those who can like the Druggers and they enjoy it... all I can say is go for it! I can't complain because... Blessed Is The Man Who's Quiver Is Full!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow!!!I could never have 18kids.
But I'm glad they can.;-)

It was fun growing up in a big family. You always had someone to play with

LJL said...

Amy and Beth was the perfect place to stop... Really, you do have six cool kids!