A Nice Rain...

We got a nice rain that we needed very much. We had corn, onions, radishes and potatoes just getting ready to poke through. I haven't been out yet, but with the rain, the plants are probably through the ground today. It is really starting to get exciting in the garden world.

Also, I pushed my luck a little. I planted some early tomato plants. I know that, here in Ohio, the frost free date isn't until May 15. I do have tomatoes cages up and I can slip a plastic garbage bag over my cages if necessary. So, definitely, I'm going to watch the weather! :)

Just as soon as it gets dry Beth and I have some more planting to do. We have to get our beans, melons and some more corn planted. Who knows, there may be some surprises out there.

Well, so much for Gran's Garden... enjoy your day!

No comments: