Early Morning Musings


Coffee in hand. It's not quite completely daylight yet. I have gone out and taken a picture of my sunflowers by my dog kennel. I plan to get one later today in the sunshine. (Sorry, Amy, I don't have any people this early in the morning, how's Zeus or Mittens since they think they are people.lol!)

There will be plenty of pictures in the next few days since we have another birthday coming up, anniversary, family reunion and when Amy gets in we will celebrate our birthdays. We mutually decided to wait until the twins I could be together. They were born on my 30th birthday.

It is raining today so there will not be a sunny sunflower picture.

2 comments:

sankey family said...

I like your early morning musings...I didn't use to be a morning person, but more and more I am enjoying the quiet and early start to the day. And I really like the coffee in hand, too.

Melodie

Connie Lavy said...

Melodie,
Thank you for kind remarks! I love early mornings. The day is so fresh, new and quiet.
Thanks for stopping by!