The Prayer of Jabez





If things seemed a little different, Beth has been posting for me a lot lately since I have been gone or my server has been down. Thank you secreatary/ office manager, Beth. What would dad and I do without you. You keep all our operations going! :)



Today has been such a blessed day with the Lord! I've been fighting a bug of somekind and haven't felt quite on top of it just kinda dragging around all week, but I was so glad to be in our morning service at church because it was such a great praise and worship time.

The Sankey family were at church today. It was so good to hear them sing again! We miss them. When I think of Brother Sankey, I am reminded of the Prayer of Jabez which he has preached on at times. The Lord has certainly blessed him and his family with a new Mexican ministry. In fact, the Lord has a ministry for all of us whether it is prayer, reaching out to those around us or working in the church. We all have a place!


The Prayer of Jabez

Now Jabez called on the God of Isreal saying, "Oh, that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that your hand would be with me, and that you would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!" And God granted him what he requested.
I Chronicles 4:10











2 comments:

Beth said...

I like helping you :-) Your the best!

Love you
Beth

sherryldickinson said...

Yes, our Bethie is one sweetheart and is so quick to help others. I love her and appreciate her and her giving & caring attitude very much. Love, Mom D