Top Of The Morning

Top of the Morning to you!


Up and at um early this morning. I am one of these people who likes to go to bed and wake up without an alarm clock. My morning started at 5 o'clock. I have lots to do today, so that's o.k.

I didn't get to blog during part of June & July because we were at camp, vacationing & my internet service was out, so I will try to add a few pictures that I've taken the last couple of months.



There are pictures of the Phillips Reunion, our Niagra Falls trip which only lasted a short time since it was pouring the rain. I was afraid to get my camera out because of the rain. The picture we got was as we were leaving the falls area and the rain stopped for a short time. I had decided that I would not complain about the rain because at one of the stops outside of Buffalo, Ny, some people were talking about how thankful they were for the rain. The Lord sent a needed rain, so we did not complain. So, we stopped at WalMart in Buffalo and bought a couple of rain poncho's and went on. The poncho's made it somewhat bearable. (We did get wet & cold & it lasted for many hours because we did not get to our motel until about 4 hrs. later.)The falls are pretty in the wind & rain. Someday, maybe, we can go back on a sunny day and see what it's like. I did get postcards. It rained the next morning at Amish Country also, but we were just in and out of the truck and it wasn't too bad.I didn't take pictures there either, just postcards. They were very nice to us at the Amish Door resturant. We got there at closing on the 4th of July and they let us go in anyway because there weren't any good resturants open. :)

The picture of Breanna was for her 4th. birthday.Some pictures of my grandchildren. And...of course...some Lavy guys getting their needed rest. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love all the pic. Mom ;-)

Can't wait till tomorrow ;-)

Love
Beth

Amy said...

Mom
so glad to see real people up on your blog, can't wait to come and see you next week. I am sure we are going to have so much fun. Love you lots
amy