Today's Doings





I spent the day with Beth & Isaiah.
This is a picture that I took of them at the computer. Isaiah catches on quick. He made a comment when Beth realized she had made a mistake.

He's something else!




This is a picture that Beth took after we got back from shopping. Isaiah was getting tickled at our picture taking. His daddy just got home so he was very happy anyway!

It was good to get away and just relax...shopping! lol !
Beth fixed me a nice lunch. I looked at Beth's new flowers she planted. And we just had a nice time.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for coming over Mom. I had a great time too. Your the best Mom ever. Isaiah thinks your the best to.( and he think his other grandma is the best too)

Amy said...

sounds like you all had lots of fun, can't wait to see you in about a week
love you lots
amy