God's Supply

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

Wow! What a Monday morning lift! God will and does supply all our needs. Sometimes our needs are different than what we think. God is always faithful!

"Peace, I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
(Jesus in ) John 14:27

Wow! Another Monday morning lift!God's peace! Peace that only God can give!!!





Monday morning is always a little slow for me. But, I have got in dusting, bed making and phone answering... so maybe I'm not too late! l0l! I need to get in the garden. It just seems like I haven't had a lot of time to blog. Of, course, it doesn't take that much time, it takes thought on what you want to share with the blog world. Blogging is like anything else, it takes a certain discipline. Right?

I would like to recommend and remind you that I have a Bible link to the upper left of this blog. It has about 4 Bible versions that you can read, a Bible dictionary, commentaries, devotionals and other helps. I do not use it a lot, but sometimes if I'm online, I use it. Check it out and see what you think.

Also, for the young and young at heart, I still have my farm animals that you can play with. Plus, my favorite bear , the panda. My grandchildren (and my daughters) like to feed the animals. Enjoy! :)



Not trying to bore you, just show you around this page which I do from time to time.


"Have a good day!" as Paul Harvey would say.
Note: The pretty flowers are from my husband for my birthday July 7.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Mom,
Feed all the animals. Just want to let you know you Cow is lazy!
Lots of love
Beth

Connie Lavy said...

That's why I it her bossy!
Lots of Love,
Mom