Slowly Getting At It

Last week has caught up with me and I am slowly getting at it. At everything... laundry, cleaning and the whole bit. It happens and like always we just keep pressing on.

"Plan your work & work your plan."
Rudyard Kipling

That's easier said than done, but this is a piece that I learned in grade school many many many years ago. :)


This should be good week since Amy is in. We will get to spend a lot of time reminiscing and enjoying the grandchildren. Amy is helping Beth get some decorative sewing done this week so that will be neat. Beth will probably post some pictures of the things they are sewing.

I'm just rambling so I think we will call it a day!


"Be joyful always; pray contiually; give thanks in all circumstances."
I Thesalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:

Beth said...

your funny Mom, I love you and Amy is doing a Great job on my pillows will post soon about them
Love
Beth