Excitedly Waiting!

We are excitedly waiting for Amy, Kinsey & Caden to come in late Sat. night. It will be nice to be with them again.

Beth, Amy & I decided we would celebrate our birthday when Amy came in. The twins were born on my 30th birthday. I had 4 sons and I was very happy with my boys when God decided to bless me with twin girls. It was the talk of the hospital. My husband and I kept this secret for 9 months. There were 3 doctors, four nurses and my husband and I in the delivery room. The remark was made that if they had known there would have been so many, we would have had a party. They were born natural and they were 13 minutes apart. It was one excited delivery room & one excited hospital because just about everyone was discussing it. It was a happy birthday!

3 comments:

Beth said...

That a very nice blog Mom, I am very happy that I was born on you B-day

Love
Beth

sankey family said...

Happy Belated Birthday to the 3 of you. You know, if I thought I would have had twin girls after these boys, I might have considered it...laughs...
I loved all the pictures.

Melodie

sherryldickinson said...

These are unearthly adorable pictures of these twins. I can't even tell them apart when they were small. Love Mom Dickinson