Blessings

It is just a week until Thanksgiving. I was thinking of all the blessings in my life. I am going to share a blessing each day for the next week. You are invited to share your blessings.

I thank God for the blessing of Love. First of all God's love for me that He sent His son to die for my sins and that I will be with Him some day.

.

I am also thankful for the love of my family...my husband, my children, my parents, and my friends. If you have time read the love chapter in the Bible, I Corinthians 13. It would be awful to live in a world where no one loves you or cares if you even exist


"And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three, but the greatest of these is charity (love)." I Corinthians 13:13

The most beautiful things in the world are not seen nor touched. They are felt with the heart.
-- Helen Keller

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yes, Mom I am glad I have a family to love. It would be sad if we had no family. Thank you for being a great mom.


Love you
Beth